PMC ammo?

Scotty2Hotty

I never had accuracy issues with PMC, just the dirt. Easy enough to clean, though. That is a great price, I should pick some up.

Good deal. I will pick up a battery for it so you can use it.

I'm waiting for more of the Lake City NATO rounds to come in aswell, so I can have some 147's to shoot and the 173's for just in case.

I was just thinking about the LMT not the M1A. That should work perfect on it. Bunch of SF boys running around here have them mounted on their rifles. I just got a bunch of XM193 and M855 5.56mm aswell.

Aim Surplus has a great price on Austrian (Hirtenberger) 7.62x51. REALLY good ammo!

Also, Classic Arms has British Radway Green for about the same price (.43/round). For surplus military ammo, this stuff is very accurate out of my M1A.

Aim Surplus has a great price on Austrian (Hirtenberger) 7.62x51. REALLY good ammo!

Also, Classic Arms has British Radway Green for about the same price (.43/round). For surplus military ammo, this stuff is very accurate out of my M1A.

Word on the block was the Radway Green ammo is pretty damn good stuff. Haven't seen any on the market, so I'll probably do some searching when I get home. I was always impressed with the M118LR made by Lake City. But, I'll deffinately check out AIM Surplus aswell, thanks for the heads up.

Word on the block was the Radway Green ammo is pretty damn good stuff. Haven't seen any on the market, so I'll probably do some searching when I get home. I was always impressed with the M118LR made by Lake City. But, I'll deffinately check out AIM Surplus aswell, thanks for the heads up.

http://www.classicarms.us

Southern Ohio Guns also has the Radway Green, but it's on strippers in bandoliers instead of linked.

Scott,

We played with some spare PMC in my M1 last weekend. From what we could tell, groups were noticeibly larger, nearing 3" - 3.25" at 300M. No problems but I don't run the vented piston.

I figured the rounds wouldn't be anything to praise about for holding tight groups. I mostly want to break in the new CMI mags I've got, and get a little range time. I need to find a range with a little distance, but I'll be kinda short on time when I get home.