The vet clinic in worthington.

thorne

http://www.thevetclinic1.com/

Anyone wanting to make a donation to the Tanner fund @ the vet clinic should give them a call @ 614-885-3878. This fund just saved my loved ones life and help replenish it will save another. You can also make a donation via paypal to me lnxgod@gmail.com I will be donating all of it to the tanner fun as a thanks for saving my loved one!!!!!!

I can't thank these guys enough. My cat got hurt badly and I could not afford the surgery. I went in and told them i had to put him down. They brough him in so I could visit with him.

about 15 minutes later they come in and tell me they are going to make a happy day. They had a special fund set aside for cases like mine!!!! Some lady created by donate allot of money to the clinic in remberance of her dog. So I want to thank "Tanner" for saving my cats life.

I had put down a deposit for about my wife put down a deposit for just under half the surgery. They worked it out so just that deposit was all I had to pay. So instead of losing the most awesome cat I've ever met today he is getting saved!!!!!!

Edited by Thorne