Demoniod invite anyone?

MiDe84

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's not really a full proof. i don't know, just seems like it should be kept as private as possible. i would HATE to loose that site, such a great site!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got in twice didn't you? It's not just flawed its completely failed! Or maybe thats just you?:confused:

Yeah, an all-purpose/potpourri torrent site. Programs, movies, TV shows, etc. Its semi-exclusive nature and large user base produces high speeds and helps limit hit and run seeding/leeching.

so you can watch it through the site or do you need to download stuff?

really? i have never seen them do that. wow. ok, well... whatever i guess then. i just don't want to loose it!

enough of you complaining, whoever gave out the code will just be banned. they wont take the site down cause of a few people, its in there fucking agreement. jesus christ you dumbass

Best site I have found for movies, games, etc is iptorrents.com. Best site for music and conversation is what.cd.

what.cd looks complicated. Is it actually IRC or web-based? I haven't used the IRC in years.

iptorrents is invite only as well.

what.cd looks complicated. Is it actually IRC or web-based? I haven't used the IRC in years.

iptorrents is invite only as well.

What.cd is web based but also has an IRC channel as well. My favorite forums of the interwebz and ANY music or software one could hope for can be found here. IPT is accepting donations and 20 bucks gets you in, upload credit, and 2 invites. This site is completely worth it.

bicraniumXsectfjq4t67plo11us03rguxy1ux3j

bicraniumXda6u31jnzeqgelqsy2lcwbhuzvbr4ivj4qo

bicraniumXucewn5ayvy5ud4oswdfvsn4aco3ochtiuo8

bicraniumXh53m14yqzpcc7pfgjqy7vn4sekkd8inc

bicraniumXhjzupw75xcjtwle8hk6n3e3iqe7t7

5 more invites. No idea how often they let you create them but I was bored and went to try again and voila... try to point out which ones you guys take so people aren't jerking themselves off trying to use codes that have already been taken.

I used the invite at the top. Thanks!