Helicoptor with spot light flying just east of my house? What's going on?

Aaron

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you two think it hits too close to home you can eat ass! I'm about 100 feet from her place, and another member here actually lives right next door to her.

Nothing like coming home and trying to go to bed when the ghetto bird is doing circles around your place. Trying to calm down my wife wasn't fun either.

If you two think it hits too close to home you can eat ass! I'm about 100 feet from her place, and another member here actually lives right next door to her.

Why? She wasn't home. She was walking the roads around here. You have something to be nervous about? Where were you last Thursday? :cool:

The story I heard was that she was supposed to go out of town for the weekend, but nobody has mentioned with whom (if anybody). They're not saying that she was abducted, but all of her stuff and her car are at her place. You're correct that she could have been walking around the streets (walking on Central College or Hamilton rd is not very safe in my opinion), but she also could have been taken who knows.

Well....at least that's my wife's mentality.

It's really odd that she was packed and ready to attend a Shower that weekend and not come home and go. Women are crazy about showers, at least mine is.

I see people doing it all the time. I agree it's unsafe. The couple that walk their dog all year round on Ulry Rd. and Central College is crazy. You will notice them as she always wears a Huge hat to shade her and carries an umbrella on really sunny days too. She must have a skin condition.

I hate riding my bike on Ulry and also on Central College, (I only have to ride on Central College between Ulry and Cubbage) as I turn onto Cubbage to go into the park in the back entrance then pick up the Westerville bike/walking path. Have to get exercise some how and it sucks they there are few sidewalks in our area especially on the main roads.

If they find her in the area she will be the 4th person found dead in our area in 10 years that I know of.

Hit and run bicycle accident on Ulry Rd

Julie on Schott Rd

The guy on the motorcycle that missed the turn on Central College going east right after Ulry Rd.

And really you could count the woman they found last winter at the bottom of the dam in the water.

^^Very much agreed. I haven't ridden my bike in over a year, because I have to ride down Central College either way to get to a neighborhood or something. Sometimes it's just downright scary to be out there in anything but a car.

Also, if you look at the light poles on Hamilton coming North toward Central College, people just don't F'n pay attention there. I can't count the number of times they've had to replace a light pole there because someone hit them, or the stop sign too.

I helped look for Julie too, sucks they found her off Shott Rd. I drive that Rd all the time. Fun Rd.

She was found over a 1/4 mile from schott on smothers (county line). We drove past that spot daily and even rode our horses past there one afternoon.

Back to the suicide, a girl I knew in college disappeared back over the winter (I think I made a thread on here) and she went to the middle of nowhere and committed suicide.

Hope this girl is just "hiding"

Went to walk my dogs just now and see a helicoptor doing circles around what looks to be Hamilton rd area by central college. Spot light and everything. Kind of kreepy.

Anyone know whats going on?

S&W&I are hanging out.:bangbang:

http://images.memegenerator.net/butthurt-dweller/ImageMacro/2295847/Girl-goes-missing-Pull-out-my-gat.jpg

Nothing like coming home and trying to go to bed when the ghetto bird is doing circles around your place. Trying to calm down my wife wasn't fun either.

wait till you have SWAT command center parked on your street. :lol: happened to us about 3 or 4 years ago.

looks liek they found her...

It was not immediately clear what led authorities to Trimble's body. Her body was found in a wooded area about 150 yards from her Central College Road condo on the south side of the complex.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2010/08/26/story-columbus-holly-trimble-body-found.html?sid=102

way to go spaceghost ooooh noooo dont search but her house they already looked there.... 150 yards away :finger:

rip

I actually went looking in the fields in our development around 7pm tonight. Grass was too tall really to see anything.

Glad they found her though, but LJ is right, took 7 days to find her that close to her house?

looks liek they found her...

It was not immediately clear what led authorities to Trimble's body. Her body was found in a wooded area about 150 yards from her Central College Road condo on the south side of the complex.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2010/08/26/story-columbus-holly-trimble-body-found.html?sid=102

way to go spaceghost ooooh noooo dont search but her house they already looked there.... 150 yards away :finger:

rip

I'm sorry did you take any time out of your busy schedule to look? Fuck off troll.

I actually went looking in the fields in our development around 7pm tonight. Grass was too tall really to see anything.

Glad they found her though, but LJ is right, took 7 days to find her that close to her house?

bet the body was dumped.

Definitely moved my defense condition to DefCon 1 in my household. New rules implemented until I see someone convicted, incase someone is local that did this and they may try again. Shit is way too close. You might see me on the news sayin' "Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife". Our Neighbors on our court and behind us have met and we have a little block watch going now. We may even have a BBQ now in the Court because of this. Nice that I learned we are a well armed area, didn't know for sure that some of my neighbors were packing. I feel a little better about the neighborhood. Apparently I have to beef up my collection to compete, LOL.

Definitely moved my defense condition to DefCon 1 in my household. New rules implemented until I see someone convicted, incase someone is local that did this and they may try again. Shit is way too close. You might see me on the news sayin' "Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife". Our Neighbors on our court and behind us have met and we have a little block watch going now. We may even have a BBQ now in the Court because of this. Nice that I learned we are a well armed area, didn't know for sure that some of my neighbors were packing. I feel a little better about the neighborhood. Apparently I have to beef up my collection to compete, LOL.

This might be a testament to how good of a place that is to live. But yes it is good to know that your neighboors feel the same way you do. And if you have kids you are always wanting to be extra safe. good job on your parts lokoing out for each other. It is sad in this world that you ahve to look out for that stuff when you find somewhere to live.

channel 6 just said they talked to the coroner and they said it was a self inflicted gun shot that killed her...so she committed suicide...

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/

WOMAN DIED FROM SELF-INFLICTED GUNSHOT WOUND

WESTERVILLE, Ohio -- The Franklin County coroner confirmed 37-year-old Holly Trimble died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Her body was found late Thursday after she'd been missing for almost a week.

Trimble had not been heard from since she left work last Thursday. Police reported finding her house key and driver's license missing from her home.

Her body was found off a gravel road behind her condo complex just after 7 p.m. Thursday. Her body was clothed and intact.

Friday, August 27 2010, 11:54 AM EDT