Question for law enforcement and legal personnel

Jizzle Juice

and when you get your license you contract that right away, which is constitutional.

If it holds up. You can always appeal that decision, and sometimes win. Here are your two scenarios:

1)Don't blow. Immediately have your license taken administratively. Possible chance of appeal to reinstate driving privileges. No insurance hike, no criminal record.

2)Blow, you haven't had enough to be over. Not likely.

3)Blow. You've blown over the limit. Your license is suspended, you must pay higher insurance rates for however long, and now that is on your record. Good job.

If it is between scenarios 1 or 3, I pick 1. If you are arrested and you call the best criminal attorney in Columbus, he will tell you if you cannot blow .000 then you don't blow. Do you feel you know better than he does?

If it holds up. You can always appeal that decision, and sometimes win. Here are your two scenarios:

1)Don't blow. Immediately have your license taken administratively. Possible chance of appeal to reinstate driving privileges. No insurance hike, no criminal record.

2)Blow, you haven't had enough to be over. Not likely.

3)Blow. You've blown over the limit. Your license is suspended, you must pay higher insurance rates for however long, and now that is on your record. Good job.

If it is between scenarios 1 or 3, I pick 1. If you are arrested and you call the best criminal attorney in Columbus, he will tell you if you cannot blow .000 then you don't blow. Do you feel you know better than he does?

It's not a violation of the constitution because you contract that right away when you VOLUNTARILY get a license. Please show me the part of the constitution that says you are not allowed to contract parts of your rights away? Waiving rights through contracts has held up in courts for years and years.

Ok, i have a friend who was pulled over and taken to jail. This said person was intoxicated but not terribly drunk. (No its not me). They ask person to give a sobriety test. Took test......took person to the station...asked to blow person said no....they read something and they signed it then told person license would be suspended.

Intoxicated and behind the wheel? Not being a dick, but I can't say I feel bad for them. That said, if your DUI, best not to agree to do shit. Nothing. Say nothing, do nothing. Ask for your lawyer and say nothing. Period.

It's very likely you're fucked in the end, but don't make it easy for them and certainly don't give up anything that will make things worse. NO ONE BUT YOU is looking out for YOU. Cops are there for their own agenda not to help you, so don't give up shit.

It's not a violation of the constitution because you contract that right away when you VOLUNTARILY get a license. Please show me the part of the constitution that says you are not allowed to contract parts of your rights away? Waiving rights through contracts has held up in courts for years and years.

If you are arrested and you call the best criminal attorney in Columbus, he will tell you if you cannot blow .000 then you don't blow. Do you feel you know better than he does?

?

Guest tbutera2112
I was merely elaborating on my orig statement because I have no idea how your last post was a response to mine in any way.

gotta agree....im reading this like "wtf does that have to do with what he said"