Anyone have a hookup on rental cars?

HotCarl

Need to rent a car for a threeday weekend trip to upstate NY for a wedding. October 1-3. Thinking about splurging a bit for a nice luxury car but depends on what the company has to offer. If anyone has a guy they go through or certain company thats always treated them right let me know.

All of my hookups don't work for the company anymore that I worked at. BUT I do suggest going on-line and booking, that is where the best deals are at. Many times those are cheaper than the employee discounts.

Also take the insurance to cover the car if you are only going to have it for that short amount of time. Yes your insurance should cover it but do you want to pay your deductable for a car you do not own.

Final tip, if you get there and they don't have what you requested see if you can get a discount on something different or hold out for a possible upgrade.

All of my hookups don't work for the company anymore that I worked at. BUT I do suggest going on-line and booking, that is where the best deals are at. Many times those are cheaper than the employee discounts.

Also take the insurance to cover the car if you are only going to have it for that short amount of time. Yes your insurance should cover it but do you want to pay your deductable for a car you do not own.

Final tip, if you get there and they don't have what you requested see if you can get a discount on something different or hold out for a possible upgrade.

awesome, thanks for the input guys. I'd like to get something big and comfy like a cadillac DTS or enterprise has a new buick lacrosse. Avis has a few nice cars aswell. I just dont want to rent a boring chevy cobalt.