TomTom GPS

konig_twinkies

For sale is a TomTom One XL GPS. Everything works great, I have had this for 2 years and recently replaced this unit with a smaller one. $90 and all reasonable offers accepted.

- TomTom One XL is a high sensitivity GPS receiver with an antiglare 4.3 inch full TFT color LCD touch screen (480 x 272 pixels). Its features are high-sensitivity QuickGPSfix™ GPS receiver, voice-prompted directions, TomTom Map Share™ technology and Bluetooth technology. TomTom One XL leads the way with 2D or 3D maps and voice-prompted directions. It supports 36 languages with 55 different voices. With its TomTom Map Share™ technology, user able to add, update and personalize maps. Furthermore, it also allows user to share maps from fellow users’ changes automatically. It is equipped with Points of Interest (POIs) database with hotels, restaurants, petrol stations, museums, ATMs and others. It is pre-installed with safety camera alerts and also allow user to set proximity alerts user of the upcoming safety camera locations. It is integrated with Bluetooth technology which allows services such as real-time traffic updates and weather information via Bluetooth-enabled cell phone with TomTom Traffic subscription. The traffic information can also be obtained through the optional RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver accessory. With the "Help Me!" emergency feature, it displays safety and information options, such as phone numbers and routes to the nearest police station or hospital. It is equipped with 512MB built-in memory and micro SD card slot. It has an internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery which can provide up to 2 hours of battery life. It is equipped with features such as detour function, automatic route recalculation and multistop trips. The standard package comes with comes with pre-installed updated maps of US and Canada, USB car charger, USB cable, documentations and installation CD including user manual and TomTom HOME software. It measures 119 X 86 x 27 mm in dimension and weighs approximately 208g.

What it comes with.....

- TomTom One XL

- USB Cable

- Window mount w/dash mount disc

- TomTom Home Software CD

- All Manuals

- Travel Case

- Car Charger

- 2 GB SD Card

Edited by konig_twinkies

I love my tomtom 720 with upgraded firmware to recognize voice command.

But I do like whatever Anthony has, because when it says to turn, it say the street name also. Not just Helen telling me to turn in 300 ft.

Sorry to thread jack...GLWS, someones will be getting a great piece.

Navigon

But I do like whatever Anthony has, because when it says to turn, it say the street name also. Not just Helen telling me to turn in 300 ft.

my tomtom has street names. she pronounces them wrong for the most part, but she has the name.. LOL