Music

BoostedAce

like the reverb on the guitar, but needs moar distortion. (during the beginning)

It's actually better than I thought it was going to be.

Is this your band?

Yea, we need a vocalist, thanks for the comments, I didnt think anyone would like this type of music on here, btbam is a good band, born of osiris is a big band I like.

Yea, we need a vocalist, thanks for the comments, I didnt think anyone would like this type of music on here, btbam is a good band, born of osiris is a big band I like.

I love metal, and anything heavy. Born of Osiris is pretty sweet i think Elimination is prolly my favorite song from them. Im a Big fan of Bring Me the Horizon, Chelsea Grin, Asking Alexandria etc etc. My list can go on for days lol.

Are you the Drummer cause whoever that is, Is really impressive...now that i think about it. This sounds pretty close to a band called Texas In July *amazing BTW* mixed with some August Burns Red *Also Very Amazing* Cant wait to hear this with some vocals.

Are you the Drummer cause whoever that is, Is really impressive...now that i think about it. This sounds pretty close to a band called Texas In July *amazing BTW* mixed with some August Burns Red *Also Very Amazing* Cant wait to hear this with some vocals.

I'll second that August Burns Red is amazing.

I like the clean licks mixed with the "crabcore" (or whatever they call it these days). Sounds good! Good guitar tones too

So are the drums programmed? Either way, real nice stuff! I used to do vocals in a metal band a few years back but I don't think it would fit that well with your stuff.

I like the clean licks mixed with the "crabcore" (or whatever they call it these days). Sounds good! Good guitar tones too

So are the drums programmed? Either way, real nice stuff! I used to do vocals in a metal band a few years back but I don't think it would fit that well with your stuff.

Haha crabcore is attack attack! Thanks man what was your band called?