Can anyone run a cell number for a name & address?

craig71188

A guy in the karting community had a trailer and kart stolen a couple of years ago. It recently surfaced on CL - he pulled the trigger and called the guy and thinks his number was recognized. Local police (not Columbus) are not real motivated to pursue this - told him it might take a couple of weeks to run down the number. Trying help him out to see if his stuff is sitting at this guys house. PM me for more specifics if you can help us out.

Its Stretch, but put the number in Google and see which Company it is from (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint ect.) Then go to the store and hopefully you talk to a very understanding person.

Or Option 2...

Give me the number, I call set up a time then your friend and the Police show up.

I've got a call in to the guy - he has a few other "new" items for sale (unrelated to the kart). Waiting to see if he calls back and will see if he gives an address to check them out, or if he just wants to meet up somewhere.
That sounds like a good plan. When I got my Stolen Wheel back I couldn't charge the guy since he didn't know they where stolen... :eek: