Outlet Hose Diameter 2.5"

Outlet I.D. 2.12

Max Impeller RPM 80,000

Internal Step-up 4.70:1

Reverse Rotation Yes

Available

Self Contained Yes

Oil Capacity 3 oz

I currently have a 3.65" S/C pulley and a 5.38" crank pulley. This results in my having 7 psi of boost at 8700 rpm. I am looking at putting a 6.36" crank pulley on. Is there a way to semi-accurately estimate how much boost I will be making?

I dunno if I can go smaller. I am currently running the smallest pulley you can get from ATI. I will have to take the SC in somewhere and see what they can do.

Cant you take the pulley off the back, and get one CNC'd or something? Im sure making the sc pulley smaller will work alot better than making the crank pulley smaller.

sell your car buy a ls1 car , profit and be reliable.

I wish I could find an LS1 car with 125k, gets 25+ mpg and is half as fun to drive. Oh and as far as reliable, its stock internals, stock clutch. I doubt there are many if any LS1 that fit those requirements.

60270 rpm currently 71249 if you go to the 6.36 crank pulley for impellar speed and assuming no belt slip. Belt wrap is very important here so go with the bigger crank pulley. Just an opinion but I think an extra 11000 of rpm of the impellar would be worth atleast 3 to 4 psi