1.8T Engine builders?

IVRINGS

For now I'm looking at dropping off my head to get some bent valves replaced and the whole head checked over instead of sending it out. I also might be looking at the cost to dropping in some rods/maybe forged pistons too then cleaning up the bottom end. Anyone know of people that do great work and not a lot of wait time that can do some CR discounting? Head is pulled and out of the car with the Intake valves in hand to replace, but I will have to contact someone about the Exhaust valves to be sent over too. I can have the bottom end out soon since I have everything to pull it, but just tryin' to get an idea of cost before getting in to deep. I'm tryin' to keep the cost down on this since this was all due to a 034 Kevlar Timing Belt problem at 14K miles after replacement. Thanks guys.

I've always taken my 20V (and other) heads to Philips Racing in Grove City. Great work! If you need help with the rods, shoot me a message. Also, there is no need to change pistons unless you are aiming for more than 450hp or more, I plan on using my stock AEB slugs for more than 500hp.

M&M machining in Deleware, you can have them assemble the whole short block from finish also.

I had all my machine work done there, 56K and counting on my built block.

I think that might work out really well for me since I'm in Lewis Center now. I forget your engine specs, but you did stay 1.8 with your build didn't you? If you remember any of the cost of things can you give me a guess on what it was. Just let me know about the build before I dive in.

I've always taken my 20V (and other) heads to Philips Racing in Grove City. Great work! If you need help with the rods, shoot me a message. Also, there is no need to change pistons unless you are aiming for more than 450hp or more, I plan on using my stock AEB slugs for more than 500hp.
Where do you live? So you think we can do the bottom end sometime soon? Cause any help to keep the cost down would be great cause we are getting low on funds. I know the wife doesn't want to put anything on the CC.