Pics of the DSM...

RC K9

I really miss my 1g. If I had known that the fucktard that I sold it too was gonna destroy it I would have kept it and just let it sit rather than see what he did to it. Mine was a 1gb but I just loved that car. Oh well maybe one day ill build another one but it just wont be the same.

I see that a lot. highschool kids get these things, buy a boost controller and beat the crap out of them. I can't say I wasn;t guilty of that years ago with my 1st 1G. Not as bad as a lot of others, but still stupid. 1st mod I had to have was a GReddy Type 2 BOV so it would sound awesome. Then exhaust, 16G, and just going nuts getting sideways at 55mph in parking lots after a light rain or snow. Fun but stupid.

I went a completely different direction on this one. Maintenence supercedes modifications. First $1500 or so I spent on this car were for new front CV shafts, new rotors, calipers, pads, and SS lines, and new tires. Timing belt, water pump, etc were new when I bought it.

I have come a decent way since stock, (new springs and shocks, strut bars, BR 20G, 3 inch exhaust, 880cc injectors, FMIC, and an awesome program to tune with) but right now I have discovered a small gear oil leak and that is priority to find where it's coming from and get it fixed. 5 more years and I can get historic plates! I plan on hanging on to this thing so I need to take care of it.

Appreciate the kind words everyone.

-Ryan