Just found this forum

EvilTwin

Hi everybody, found a link to this site on Craigs and thought I'd check it out. I'm fairly new to riding street, just bought a 95 ZX6R in October; and right now it's parked in my kitchen getting worked on during the cold season. Here is a picture:

n12463594_45769466_7133.jpg

It used to be a track bike so it is pretty f-in fast, and it's got a very sexy sounding full titanium muzzy exhaust on it.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you guys, and hopefully I can make it out to the Dyno Day.

:welcome:

You know till this day I've still never went to craigslist. :lol:

I forget about it all the time because I don't have a reason to ever go to it.

I just know it's a place for classifieds.

Damn... I bought all my bikes there!! CL rules! Any website that you can find a motorcycle, a new TV and a hooker is great! If only they would let you trade firearms, it would be the last great bastion of capitalism outside the black market. (Ok, so I have never tried the hookers, but I know they are there if that is your thing....)

:sexytime:

Here are two more recent pics. I took all the original stickers off and put some new "zx6r" decals on, new grips, and got new mirrors (only had one before). Still need to paint the windscreen, install the new headlights, and install the new tail light, put the new tank protector on and I'll be done... for now.

n12463594_47111821_7767359.jpg

n12463594_47111822_2584261.jpg