Buy Rock/Metal Top Songs on CD???

Billiumss

Can you buy the top billboard Rock and Metal songs like the Blitz plays on CD's like the NOW - That's what I call music series?

I like a lot of those songs on the Blitz but don't want to buy the whole album. I know you can download the songs but I'd rather buy a CD if it's possble since most of the time it's more expensive to download (legally) than to buy the same songs on CD. Plus I like to have a hard copy, I guess I'm old school. I prefer to convert my own music to MP3 as I see fit.

Best Buy has SlotRadio Mini SD cards loaded with the Billboard Top 1000 Rock songs for $40, however, it looks like you can't pull the songs off the card. In the BB ad this week, it says it's for a Zune or Sanza MP3 player, and that the songs have to be played in order, and you can't select the track. Well, fuck that. If I'm paying for the songs, I want to be able to pick and choose what I listen to. They can keep that fucking locked-down SD card.