OoOoO I like.

dover

I don't plan on trying to be fast anymore (in a car) I want something fun to drive fuck building and breaking. I have big plans for my busa.
Get an E55 they run well look sweet seat 4 and get ok gas milage can be had kinda cheap now

Its sick but I would prefer a LSx swapped rx7 over that. I couldnt even imagine how a car that light with that much power would feel like. It would be like having a car equiped with a flux capacitor. Push the gas down hard in 3rd gear and bam....
Its not as crazy as you think:ninja:

Its not as crazy as you think:ninja:
Maybe not to you because you drive a really really fast car lol 8's is like woah. Hell my old ws6 was only a 12.60's car consistantly so I have yet to find out what its like to have a fast car. I know what quick feels like now because thats the catagory I would put my old car in but I really dont call a car fast untill its mid 11's or better. When I say an lsx swapped rx7 though I should be specific. I would build one to say 700 hp or so I think that would be enough to make me smile.

Pretty sweet, though isn't that a heavy ass motor option? I mean, it moves itself out obviously, but it just seems to move away from the soul of that particular car. But, I guess if you're reviving it from the dead, you can put whatever soul you want in it. Still a nice, light platform that looks good still.

Maybe not to you because you drive a really really fast car lol 8's is like woah. Hell my old ws6 was only a 12.60's car consistantly so I have yet to find out what its like to have a fast car. I know what quick feels like now because thats the catagory I would put my old car in but I really dont call a car fast untill its mid 11's or better. When I say an lsx swapped rx7 though I should be specific. I would build one to say 700 hp or so I think that would be enough to make me smile.

I think you're talking about Mark's car. Wrong orange Vette.

dude get a clean nice dd and be done with it... you want to go fast use your bike. Stop buying/ trading for these high hp cars that will either kill you or blow up..

I mean seriously you wont be happy with them so why do you keep hurting yourself with getting them???