craigslist

Jizzle Juice

So no personal info.....got it...kinda scared of doing it but i dont know how i would go about getting a job in a new place with doing it

yup. DO NOT PUT YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL UP! you will get spammed! I did that way back when and that email address is junk.

yup. DO NOT PUT YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL UP! you will get spammed! I did that way back when and that email address is junk.

Thanks

Where are you moving to? And what kind of work are you looking for?

And im thinking somewhere in VA...like norfolk close to VA beach.....And anything Customer service related or a beginner tech postion.

You got connections?

Have you searched the craigslist ads in the areas your looking? You can always get online and check the cities your interested in's newspapers for classifieds. Maybe contact a few of the temp agencies in those areas and see if they know of anything temp to hire or straight to hire.

Have you searched the craigslist ads in the areas your looking? You can always get online and check the cities your interested in's newspapers for classifieds. Maybe contact a few of the temp agencies in those areas and see if they know of anything temp to hire or straight to hire.

Doing that as we speak...havent tried the temp agencies though...not a bad idea