phil...

SRTurbo04

Knowing Phil, He prob raced you for "$2o" not "$20". He is a a sneaky bitch... go get your $2 lol

Drove all the way out to meet him thinking he was gonna pay me (since he said he was last night). An to possible race again shows up with his broke tegra said he sold the slowmaro . Had a wad of cash an STILL didn't pay up.

Wasted my time driving down there for nothong. Cut into my bar time dammit.

Drove all the way out to meet him thinking he was gonna pay me (since he said he was last night). An to possible race again shows up with his broke tegra said he sold the slowmaro . Had a wad of cash an STILL didn't pay up.

Wasted my time driving down there for nothong. Cut into my bar time dammit.

Phil losing a race: $20

You driving to meet him for said $20: $5

Phil selling his Camaro because he got beat by your Neon: Priceless

omg paul you live 5 minutes away, stop your bitching about 20. if your truly that hard up ill give you 20 fagget. good god, who bitches this much about 20. why wen i said lets go double or nothing from a dig you backed out? why? cause you know that i would have worked the fuck out of you. and no i didnt sell the car cause of paul, i sold it to get from under the money pit i was in. i jus paid for my 2nd 1/4 of school with half that money and now i am either going to pick up an ls1 tommorow or a bike. i like having options. paul can suck my dick for 20

omg paul you live 5 minutes away, stop your bitching about 20. if your truly that hard up ill give you 20 fagget. good god, who bitches this much about 20. why wen i said lets go double or nothing from a dig you backed out? why? cause you know that i would have worked the fuck out of you. and no i didnt sell the car cause of paul, i sold it to get from under the money pit i was in. i jus paid for my 2nd 1/4 of school with half that money and now i am either going to pick up an ls1 tommorow or a bike. i like having options. paul can suck my dick for 20

Its not the amount of $ its the princaple that u locked ina. Race u lost an now u won't face up to ur loss

An please u can "think" all day long that you would beat me but untill it happens u can't claim crap. Oh an btw why do you think I brought out the car tonight.......

Kids :rolleyes:

and how did you like the festivities tonight Phillip?

You sold a LT1 car and have enough money to pay for school AND buy an LS1 car?

You sold a LT1 car and have enough money to pay for school AND buy an LS1 car?

yeah, i caught that as well. obviously, he hasn't taken a math/finances class in college yet. also love the comment about the race being videoed in slow motion for dramatic effect.