on3performance

Casper

Congrats, those cars definitely roll out for sure. Not taking that away from you. Problem is, what about the standard $1500 kits that wear the on3 name? Of course lot's of people are going to have your kits, they're cheap lol. Hence why I asked how many will be at the NMRA this weekend racing with the big boys?

It takes more than selling a few full tilt big boy kits to run a biz, by him having entry level kits people with street cars can get a kit with out spending 5-10k. Unless you have personaly had a bad exp. With his kits you should realy think hard about talking about someones lively hood on hear say

It takes more than selling a few full tilt big boy kits to run a biz, by him having entry level kits people with street cars can get a kit with out spending 5-10k. Unless you have personaly had a bad exp. With his kits you should realy think hard about talking about someones lively hood on hear say

+1000

i'm toying with the idea of switching my '85 over to a fuel injected turbo set-up. i need a long term project once my lift gets installed. i would certainly look into one of these kits

I'll coat your header big boy

Watch out or the BS patrol will throw a bitch about it :lol:

I guess I should have clarified. I removed all bs bashing posts from this thread, not entirely the off-topic ones although the purpose of this thread was served since the thread starter figured out the phone number by his self.

I guess I should have clarified. I removed all bs bashing posts from this thread, not entirely the off-topic ones although the purpose of this thread was served since the thread starter figured out the phone number by his self.

but my time to shine and look smart was erased :(

Congrats, those cars definitely roll out for sure. Not taking that away from you. Problem is, what about the standard $1500 kits that wear the on3 name? Of course lot's of people are going to have your kits, they're cheap lol. Hence why I asked how many will be at the NMRA this weekend racing with the big boys?

Who the fuck are you, guy?

If by bs police you mean the person who half assed cleaned this thread, then I totally agree.