GED's

SLOWLX

High School.

Seriously though, I just saw an ad the other day for k12.com. Apparently it's a popular online GED program, though I don't think it's free.

Edit: I just looked at the site and I'm not sure if that its geared toward adults really. Seems to be more for kids still in school.

Google brings up quite a few "free" services, but most look sketchy at best.

For instance: http://www.gedforfree.com/

High School.

Seriously though, I just saw an ad the other day for k12.com. Apparently it's a popular online GED program, though I don't think it's free.

Edit: I just looked at the site and I'm not sure if that its geared toward adults really. Seems to be more for kids still in school.

I saw this commercial the other day and was extremely disappointed. Is this what we are telling kids now? It's ok to drop out of high school and get your ged? Not any time during the commercial did they suggest that staying in school would be the proper thing to do. It sickens me.

I saw this commercial the other day and was extremely disappointed. Is this what we are telling kids now? It's ok to drop out of high school and get your ged? Not any time during the commercial did they suggest that staying in school would be the proper thing to do. It sickens me.

is this a free service? theyre probably pulling in revenue depending on how many students they have. bastards profiting off kids dropping out of school. lame

Yes

I never understood why people looked down upon those that had a GED, maybe they had some sort of fucked up life. I know my gf did, her dad pulled her out of highschool in 9th grade so she could get a job and pay his bills. Hasn't stopped her from going to college and getting a good job.

Most times if you goto the board of education they can point you in the right direction. My uncle is head of adult education here in Licking County and I know that Ctec offers the GED test. If you take the classes (I believe its 5 classes at night) then they waive the fee for taking the test.

How did you take it?

And how did you sign up

Delaware Career Center has some programs that could help you and are not a scam.

http://www.delawareareacc.org/adult-education/services/courses/19

The adult education website and phone number:

http://www.delawareareacc.org/adult-education

Here you go again. ;)

Eastland Career and technical school, thats where I got mine. Not going to get a GED free.

Edit: Nothing is wrong with people who get their GED. I dropped out in 11th grade, went to classes, and worked my ass off for the GED. Im in school, and half the people I would have graduated with are on welfare.