Jason Kant Reid Gud

twistedfocus1647545489

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_rig_explosion

NEW ORLEANS, La. – The Coast Guard is saying that a mile-long oil sheen is spreading from the site off an offshore petroleum platform that exploded in the Gulf of Mexico off Louisiana.

The site of the explosion is west of where BP's massive spill occurred.

The Coast Guard said no one was killed Thursday in the explosion. The blast was spotted by a commercial helicopter flying over the site.

All 13 people aboard the rig were found floating in the water in survival gear.

1 Rig = Learn from mistakes, dont do it again

2 Rigs = Punish them severely

All of the American guys they hired to supervise the cleanup and do commercials are now doing this:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000719435/polls_RageGuy_1946_701607_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Ah, I could have sworn the teaser line on Yahoo said it was theirs, but it clearly says otherwise. Either my reading comprehension sucks or they changed it.

ever since the news broke today (had it on MSNBC when it happened), they were saying it was owner by that other company. never once did i hear them say anything about it being owned by BP.

ever since the news broke today (had it on MSNBC when it happened), they were saying it was owner by that other company. never once did i hear them say anything about it being owned by BP.

I hadn't heard about it and must have misread the Yahoo tagline then.

If a mod could change the title of this thread to:

"New Gulf Oil Rig explosion" or "Jason Kant Reid Gud" that would be great.

Edited by twistedfocus