Big boy call out

wagner

Trails can hold the power they do know how to prep for the power

I broke an axel at trails I don't know why you slower cara have any traction issues... Must be an f body thing wrong suspension geometry or somethi g haha j/k

I was standing there when that went POP :( The problem with trails is when there is heat and they don't do anything to stay ahead of the track it gets sloppy.

Right now I think I will just deal with traction issues and keep the car intact until I make baller money and can update the rear.

Trails can hold the power they do know how to prep for the power

I broke an axel at trails I don't know why you slower cara have any traction issues... Must be an f body thing wrong suspension geometry or somethi g haha j/k

You just disrespected 99% of the cars on this site :p

I was standing there when that went POP :( The problem with trails is when there is heat and they don't do anything to stay ahead of the track it gets sloppy.

Right now I think I will just deal with traction issues and keep the car intact until I make baller money and can update the rear.

I'm just a poor mechanic with a wife and daughter, if I can put together a drivetrain so can you. You just have to want it, I mean really want it.

I'm just a poor mechanic with a wife and daughter, if I can put together a drivetrain so can you. You just have to want it, I mean really want it.

I am actually using you car as the blueprint for what I will be doing with my car. The way you have matched everything up and the way it performs should be used as an example for how to make an F-Body hook and book.

You actually have taught me a great lesson in working on my own shit rather than paying someone else to do it. I will NEVER make that mistake again unless it is somethign I can't do.

awww let's all touch chubby's and look at pictures of firebirds

You are trying to sell your car, please turn in your man card at the booth :)

Just for full disclosure I don't give a fuck what you drive as long as it is loud, fast, and dangerous. A well built mustang is badass unless you are a terrorist...

You are trying to sell your car, please turn in your man card at the booth :)

Just for full disclosure I don't give a fuck what you drive as long as it is loud, fast, and dangerous. A well built mustang is badass unless you are a terrorist...

This does not rule out a mid 12's and reliable daily-driver. I'm too much of a driver to fuck with projects any longer.