NMRA This weekend

DKilbourne

Is there any meet spots tonight? I thought they normally meet at hooters in renoldsburg but when I called they said it was bike night?

They are dumb. I went there and maybe 8 cars ended up stopping. I asked them about it and all of them were saying that the manager expected a good turnout of mustangs. They don't advertise it and no one shows up there anymore. It was very dissapointing.

i didnt see the crash, just heard it. What did some of you guys think about how everything was being ran? due to about 90% of the guys from the NMRA being complete douches, 1 whole time trial run and just a complete lack of them ha@ving any clue of what they were doing, ill never go back.

Does anyone else hate brackets as much as I do? That's cool you're into Y blocks, but when they turn 18's at the track, they should probably just be left for cruising...

Glad to see Mike get his new PB at 9.12 and his 160mph trap. Car rolls out. If he can find a way to build boost off the line, that's an 8 second car all day.