Game Exchange Mk. II

unfunnyryan

I have created a form to automatically accept answers and put them into a spreadsheet in order to better organize the process (thanks for the idea Thorne) I figured a new thread would be needed due to the change in the process.

TO START, GO HERE: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFExRWVaYkpEM0x0cDhjWVpOZ0doMmc6MQ&ifq

Enter your info. Do not do this step more than once or it will create multiple entries.

TO VIEW OTHERS GAMES, OR EDIT YOUR GAMES, GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AptoCx4Bmp5ddFExRWVaYkpEM0x0cDhjWVpOZ0doMmc&hl=en&authkey=CJzkwZcO

Anyone who has this link may edit the page so please do not share or vandalize the page. If people start fucking with it I'll make it so you have to log in to edit it.

Now that all the game listing is done in a form you are free to talk about trades in this thread. Admins/mods feel free to lock the old thread if you want.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Bump

put 360 games up I'm willing to lend out

Anyone have wii games i can borrow for like a day? Or you can chill and drink a few beers while i back them up on my hard drive

Yea i got a few that my brother left with me just text me 614 716 9157 and i can text you what ones i have when i get home

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This probably the wrong section, but does anyone have a broken PS3 they wanna sell? I'm looking for the original style PS3(not the slim) that has a Disc Read Error problem/wont read disc, HD doesn't matter because it's getting replaced with a 500gb or 1TB HD.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic