about to go look at a notch

John Bruh

Never heard of a 337? Maybe you mean 347? If so its going to be hard to tell if it is a true 347 due to a 347 being a stroked 302! I would test drive and see how fast is. A healthy 347 should pull you back pretty good. Common rust areas are the trunk, door wells, inner fender wells, pop the hood check the engine bay for scuffs, rust, over spray. Buying a used older car can be a nightmare good luck to you.

yeah id need to see some paper on any "built" cars.

could be either a 331 or a 347

was told it was a stroker by the guys friend. Guy said he has paper work for everything, but its not a stroker its a 306? Said something like that.

Car needs a LOT of work. I'm passing on it.

I want to find a LX 4cyl car thats clean and start from there.

was told it was a stroker by the guys friend. Guy said he has paper work for everything, but its not a stroker its a 306? Said something like that.

Car needs a LOT of work. I'm passing on it.

I want to find a LX 4cyl car thats clean and start from there.

you and 9 billion other people.

Best thing to do is keep your eye out for a roller everything but Engine and trans. Drop in power and gears and your ready to roll.

You not gonna find a 4cyl lx untouched.

there is/was a clean one on Hilliard Rome Rd by W Broad. that looks straight and had no visible rust (that I could see driving by looking at it). I will see if its still there and will let you know.

well if your looking for a good roller, look at the torque boxes, strut towers, the front floor pans rust alot of times, bottoms of doors, where the antenna is on the passenger fender, and they all rust around the reay key cylinder in the trunk, alot of mustangs ive seen to have front lower core support damage from running into a curb or something so i always check that as well

I used to always check craigslist in southern states, they go for cheap and usually are clean plus most drives are only 8 hours

I have a clean roller bruh... All the aftermarket suspension(front coils, rear stranges adj.), a1000 fuel system, and K member, clean title very very little rust, and has original harness (not all cut up), and the 8.8 rear. It ain't gonna be no $850dolla tho..

I have a clean roller bruh... All the aftermarket suspension(front coils, rear stranges adj.), a1000 fuel system, and K member, clean title very very little rust, and has original harness (not all cut up), and the 8.8 rear. It ain't gonna be no $850dolla tho..

950?