My First 1.55 60'

Cordell

the whole idea is to let the front end move freely. so that the car can transfer more weight. same idea with moroso trick springs store a lot of energy and transfer more weight. stock v6 springs are good for this too. v8 springs are very stiff more for cornering. camaros also have a good weight bal and a lot of weight to move wich makes them pull wheels fairly easy arround 11.50s and faster. hell ive seen stick cars do it running high 12s.

Sway bar mod did nothing for my car's 60 ft so I just leave it on now.

Same here, and I cut my best ET with the sway bar on, rear seats in and zero weight reduction sans the spare tire/jack being out.

would if u used your transbrake. and left at full throttle. lol

404, transbrake not found. ;) Wish I had one but my trans is 100% factory stock. :eek:

not u james was talking about brians car. lol.

is your rear suspension stock too? if so then ud see no diff. u do need a rear suspension setup designed to make the car work. stock suspension geometry is way off and too far forward.. my spohn bar and offset control arm brackes fix most of it the rest is pinion angles.

keeping interior and rear seats makes sense more wight on the rear. = more tractions. takes a good suspension before getting rid of those items helps. im plannin on keeping as much full interior in my camaro build as possible, same as the s10. sound deadner carpet door pannels and plastic trim headliner, all make a nice street car. id rather make more

power and go faster that way. but the camaro does have to weigh 3250 with a 94mm. so im gona try and keep it at 3270.

either way a 1.55 is a great 60ft. what does the car wiegh

never weighed it, but I did add an iron block and 9", so I bet it's heavier then when I bought it.

I'm thinking of doing an airbag in the right rear, looks like it might help.

do you have a aftermarket sway and control arm relocators? when you tried it.

it will never work with stock suspension the pickup or ic is too high and far forward.

Then why bother to do it unless you get radical with upgrades? Even then, it's still a minimal gain at best.

the gain is good with the proper suspension. i dont know what all is done to his car.

he may have new tq arm adj with ajd arms and relocation brackets. if so it could deff help the car transfer more weight. just like all drag racing its a test and tune deal. u try it and make changes to see what the car wants.