So, Tyler was banned and now deleted?

Casper

No Phil, it has nothing to do with any of that.

But when someone gets that hostile that many times and disrespects everyone that they don't agree with (members and staff alike), it gets old.

Seriously, does it bother you that much?

I've been banned more times than anyone here I think. And really who takes the internet that seriously? I mean, I've personally never met you, but I know I'm pretty much a big dick hole on here. But in person I'm jus a dick hole. But what I'm saying is, is cr really so serious that kicking someone out of the club house makes you all feel better? Or is it just the fact that you now have some sort of power and you must feel the need to show it? Just ask urself, if u weren't a mod, admin, or sponsor, would u give 2 shits about wat tyler said or did?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was he wronged?

He asked to be gone, so he was removed. All permabans were deleted since they wasted space and didn't wanna be on here anyways.

So explain to me, how was it wrong? As many times as you've been banned, you're still here. That's gotta count for something.

Oh not that I truley care either way, I jus like deffending the wrong most of the time

OMG I meant I like deffending people wen they r wrong. Not deffending the wronged. Gemini christmas lil fella, don't make me come over there and stroke ur back hair for godsakes. And who the. Eff is biddy? How many more bans til I take the lead? I can't have this title if it ain't true.

Sounds as though Phil is feeling like a left out attention whore

If it isn't father time. Shouldn't u be out racing a clock? I swear you had better hit 8.1s before you die. Isn't it past your bed time? You know hometown buffet opens at 7am right?

If it isn't father time. Shouldn't u be out racing a clock? I swear you had better hit 8.1s before you die. Isn't it past your bed time? You know hometown buffet opens at 7am right?

What is so special about an 8.1? I have already gone faster than you ever will.

I only sleep about 5-6hrs a day so it is not past my bedtime.

I been out in my shop and am on my way back out. It is called working toward a goal instead of running your cocksucker mindlessly on the internet all night.

Never been to hometown buffet, is that where you work?

I respect your input. Now, here's mine. How many warnings and/or short-term bans should a single member get before folks in charge finally agree - 100% agree - "fuck him"? 1 ban?, 3 bans?, 5 warnings? 2 bans and 3 warnings?

Never had to nor do I want to think about it as so long as the aforementioned isn't directed at me, that's someone elses bed to sleep in.

Oh, and Paul does not treat people in person or on the internet like shit.

Agree. Paul is funny and pokes fun, but in a much different manner.

What is so special about an 8.1? I have already gone faster than you ever will.

I only sleep about 5-6hrs a day so it is not past my bedtime.

I been out in my shop and am on my way back out. It is called working toward a goal instead of running your cocksucker mindlessly on the internet all night.

Never been to hometown buffet, is that where you work?

Jesus it only took u forever to write a rebuttle. It must be hard to type with ur arthitis. Why can't u sleep ray? Gotta bladder problem? Must be getting hard to change ur own diaper. You know they have people who will assist you with that. How old were u wen the 1st computer came out? 85? 86? I don't work at hometown but I figured u got a great discount with ur buckeye card. I heart you, wen u die soon can u leave the car to me so I can say my car was built by jesus christ grandfather?

Jesus it only took u forever to write a rebuttle. It must be hard to type with ur arthitis. Why can't u sleep ray? Gotta bladder problem? Must be getting hard to change ur own diaper. You know they have people who will assist you with that. How old were u wen the 1st computer came out? 85? 86? I don't work at hometown but I figured u got a great discount with ur buckeye card. I heart you, wen u die soon can u leave the car to me so I can say my car was built by jesus christ grandfather?

Ray's excrement is both faster and cooler than you.

Off without Phil

I was too busy playing ncaa 2011. You wouldn't know anything about that son. Its too much technology for you.

I heard u had to be pushed to ur car in ur wheel chair wen u go to the track because they won't allow your walker on the strip. I'm gonna start a fundraiser for you. We will get you a hoveround, and even let you put a turbo on it so you can scoot at a high speeds. It'll be so cute watching you blow the tires off that thing.