So, Tyler was banned and now deleted?

Casper

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much shitting as he did he's actaully a nice guy in person. Very helpful, and kind of useful. I mean I do a lot of thread shitting, mainly in here cause discussing important things on the internet is like going over brian carters house and acting not childish, straight, and normal. Shits just lame!!! I digress, the point is, is there a way to jus allow him in the romper room and chat room? Limit his access if must be but he can't be the dumbest person on this site. Have you met paul?

As much shitting as he did he's actaully a nice guy in person. Very helpful, and kind of useful. I mean I do a lot of thread shitting, mainly in here cause discussing important things on the internet is like going over brian carters house and acting not childish, straight, and normal. Shits just lame!!! I digress, the point is, is there a way to jus allow him in the romper room and chat room? Limit his access if must be but he can't be the dumbest person on this site. Have you met paul?

he can register and if lucky maybe he can make it out of the oven.

As much shitting as he did he's actaully a nice guy in person. Very helpful, and kind of useful. I mean I do a lot of thread shitting, mainly in here cause discussing important things on the internet is like going over brian carters house and acting not childish, straight, and normal.

I'll go out on an limb and put my opinion out there as agreeing with Phil. I've bantered around with Tyler, met him at C&C and recently went over his place to pick up some items I bought. He admits to having fun and crossing the line, but mainly to stir the pot as that's how he sees the internet and sites like CR. Good guy in person. Like him or not, he was at least open about his style and persona here on CR. If you ever had an issue, he's man up and work it out. At least with me, we always did.

I'll go out on an limb and put my opinion out there as agreeing with Phil. I've bantered around with Tyler, met him at C&C and recently went over his place to pick up some items I bought. He admits to having fun and crossing the line, but mainly to stir the pot as that's how he sees the internet and sites like CR. Good guy in person. Like him or not, he was at least open about his style and persona here on CR. If you ever had an issue, he's man up and work it out. At least with me, we always did.

I respect your input.

Now, here's mine. How many warnings and/or short-term bans should a single member get before folks in charge finally agree - 100% agree - "fuck him"? 1 ban?, 3 bans?, 5 warnings? 2 bans and 3 warnings?

Openly admit you're only on a site to cause shit and fuck with Mods... sleep in the bed you made. He'll come crawling back, or - as I suspect he's already done - ask a friend to report back to him everything that is being said about him.

Tyler may be nice in person, but he also was one of the worst offenders on here and finally told me yesterday he was done with CR and deleted his bookmarks, so why the big deal?

Oh, and Paul does not treat people in person or on the internet like shit. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Agreed. Although we value people's opinions, Tyler had a history or purposely causing shit on CR just to do it. People bitch when we don't do something about someone, and they bitch when we do.

And yes, him and a few other choice people have a pocket full of friends that report back CR to them. You honestly don't think we don't know?

As much as shit gets back to them, 10x that gets back to us.

I respect your input.

Now, here's mine. How many warnings and/or short-term bans should a single member get before folks in charge finally agree - 100% agree - "fuck him"? 1 ban?, 3 bans?, 5 warnings? 2 bans and 3 warnings?

Openly admit you're only on a site to cause shit and fuck with Mods... sleep in the bed you made. He'll come crawling back, or - as I suspect he's already done - ask a friend to report back to him everything that is being said about him.

Tyler may be nice in person, but he also was one of the worst offenders on here and finally told me yesterday he was done with CR and deleted his bookmarks, so why the big deal?

Oh, and Paul does not treat people in person or on the internet like shit. You're comparing apples to oranges.

More like bananas to grapefruits.

I respect your input.

I've been banned more times than anyone here I think. And really who takes the internet that seriously? I mean, I've personally never met you, but I know I'm pretty much a big dick hole on here. But in person I'm jus a dick hole. But what I'm saying is, is cr really so serious that kicking someone out of the club house makes you all feel better? Or is it just the fact that you now have some sort of power and you must feel the need to show it? Just ask urself, if u weren't a mod, admin, or sponsor, would u give 2 shits about wat tyler said or did?

I've been banned more times than anyone here I think. And really who takes the internet that seriously? I mean, I've personally never met you, but I know I'm pretty much a big dick hole on here. But in person I'm jus a dick hole. But what I'm saying is, is cr really so serious that kicking someone out of the club house makes you all feel better? Or is it just the fact that you now have some sort of power and you must feel the need to show it? Just ask urself, if u weren't a mod, admin, or sponsor, would u give 2 shits about wat tyler said or did?

ya.

It has nothing to do with power.

I now don't have to waste 20 minutes a week deleting his shit.

True story.