Starcraft II Players

Fubar231

I do, just have stopped playing recently. Been wanting to get back on.

Stopped playing recently? Game just came out like a month ago lol

EDIT:

Would anyone want to post their email / name+user # so we can play together?

You can add friends either by email which adds there real name + sc user name or if you add just there char name+char id# it just adds there in game name.

i played the campaign and like 6 online matches, but stopped because it wasnt fun getting yelled at by my team mates because I wasnt playing the way they liked. Chalk it up to I suck apparently... I would like to try again with people I know. That would be cool.

i played the campaign and like 6 online matches, but stopped because it wasnt fun getting yelled at by my team mates because I wasnt playing the way they liked. Chalk it up to I suck apparently... I would like to try again with people I know. That would be cool.

When i play online i norm do co-op on harder ai's. Like 2vai or something because the good players on that game are just too damn good.

When i play online i norm do co-op on harder ai's. Like 2vai or something because the good players on that game are just too damn good.

have not tried that. that sounds like more fun. down to play? i will reply back with my ID when i get home. i think my player name is picasso...i will have to double check.