notary hook up?

AWW$HEEET

Just go to any bank and they do it for free, retard.

First of all, they will require both parties to be present, so I need someone with a "hook up", hence the title.

Secondly, per state law, they will, and are able to charge $2 per notarization. If you are not a member of the bank, they will charge you.

First of all, they will require both parties to be present, so I need someone with a "hook up", hence the title.

Secondly, per state law, they will, and are able to charge $2 per notarization. If you are not a member of the bank, they will charge you.

So get on here and find a hookup instead of paying $4? CR 25% off discount! $3.00! Or just go to your own bank..?

So get on here and find a hookup instead of paying $4? CR 25% off discount! $3.00! Or just go to your own bank..?

maybe you didnt read it right the 2 times its been posted on here. its mainly the fact that both parties need to be present. one will not be present.

hahahahahahha

you are an assclown.

You can take it to your bank and get it notarized. However, you will need the other party's full name and address. The notary will write all of this information on the title, and this allows them to do it without the 2nd party being there. I've done it a bunch. Just make sure they don't back out or you'll have to go to the bmv and file for a new title.