WTB- Full size refrigerator

LJ

Need a new garage fridge as mine died. Deer season starts next week, so I need to move fast on one. Can be side by side or the freezer on top, doesn't matter. Just needs to work and be cheap. I can pick up. Let me know what you have

We have a garage fridge you can have free. Its older, it was in the garage when we moved in last december. We used it for 2 months until we could buy a newer fridge. It didn't have any issues when we stopped using it. Its got the fridge on top, freezer under. The GF put a dent in it, but its only cosmetic. Come get it out of my garage and into yours.

We have a garage fridge you can have free. Its older, it was in the garage when we moved in last december. We used it for 2 months until we could buy a newer fridge. It didn't have any issues when we stopped using it. Its got the fridge on top, freezer under. The GF put a dent in it, but its only cosmetic. Come get it out of my garage and into yours.

Got a pic? I just want to see the size, not worried about what it looks like. If it's near fullsize i will come get it this weekend

http://www.columbusht.com/dump//uploads/DSC_4097.JPG

best I can get right now, GF's car is in front of it. Its a full size. I'm pretty sure its what the family was using as their main fridge before they moved out. Older couple that had been here since the 60's