WTB CLEAN 1Ga

RC K9

Alright, a lot of you know my car got totaled on Friday night. That being said, the battle with the lady's insurance company is about to ensue. In the meantime I will be looking for a CLEAN 1Ga. Prefer Talon over Eclipse and prefer running over shell. Also, prefer the car is stock, or at least mostly stock. If I get what I think is a fair/reasonable amount for the car, then I will be willing to go to pretty much any southeastern state to get the car as long as it is super clean. If I go out of state though, the car has to be in good running condition. I have found a couple on craigslist but thought I would put some feelers out there so you guys could keep an eye out for me and let me know if something catches your eye. Thanks.

-Ryan

dang dude, I'm sorry to hear your car got totaled, I hope everyone involved is ok.

No major injuries, thankfully the wife declined riding with me that evening or she would have been seriously injured/killed. My back and neck still hurt so I am going to a chiropractor this evening to see whats up.

• 2 weeks later...
You missed the black 2 tone 1g black and grey just like yours one owner on ebay, its a southern car never seen snow. It was 99.8 percent perfect even had flawless black leather.

I saw it. Sold for $4250. I tried to show this to the other insurance company and my own and both companies say that they will not use ebay in determining the value of the car.

That is the closest car I have seen comparable to mine. You just don't find them like that anymore...

I saw it. Sold for $4250. I tried to show this to the other insurance company and my own and both companies say that they will not use ebay in determining the value of the car.

That is the closest car I have seen comparable to mine. You just don't find them like that anymore...

I called about the car and was thinking about picking it up for a daily. Thats the second one that I let go in the past year that im prolly going to kick myself for. They are out there tho, ive had 8 dsm's and usually took me about a year to find the right car, you usually have to have them shipped in or drive them back . My last black mint 1g was from california, good luck in ur search man.

I called about the car and was thinking about picking it up for a daily. Thats the second one that I let go in the past year that im prolly going to kick myself for. They are out there tho, ive had 8 dsm's and usually took me about a year to find the right car, you usually have to have them shipped in or drive them back . My last black mint 1g was from california, good luck in ur search man.

Thanks. I need all the help I can get. I have searched the country and just can't find exactly what I want. I was happy with my old one...

I found a black cherry and grey FWD that is beautiful but again...its FWD...I want AWD...

Thanks. I need all the help I can get. I have searched the country and just can't find exactly what I want. I was happy with my old one...

I found a black cherry and grey FWD that is beautiful but again...its FWD...I want AWD...

Im pretty good at locating cars, My last 240 I wanted took a while but I ended up finding it in TN. I myself am looking for a 1g a awd talon in white, I will keep my eyes open and let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

100% Rust free

http://www.clevelandracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16101

FS 1990 Eagle talon AWD roller

PM for more details & pics

Drop in a motor and go!!

Carbon fiber checkered seats mint

driveshaft & rearend still installed

full 3'' exhaust

prothane mts

I have everything to complete. clutch,trans,tcase,ect....

$800

100% Rust free

http://www.clevelandracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16101

FS 1990 Eagle talon AWD roller

PM for more details & pics

Drop in a motor and go!!

Carbon fiber checkered seats mint

driveshaft & rearend still installed

full 3'' exhaust

prothane mts

I have everything to complete. clutch,trans,tcase,ect....

$800

trying to view the ad but have now idea what the verification question means.

• 2 weeks later...