2012 Focus ST Preview or Yay, America get's a cool Focus!

Littleguy

Not bad. But I'm not to quick to give out kudos for them bringing us something others have had all along. And we're suposed to feel blessed or something. "Oh wow, thanks for finally not giving us a piece of shit. Sloppy seconds will do for me!"

Anway...

Front end looks very Aston Martinish in the side pic. Not neccesarily a bad thing.

Not bad. But I'm not to quick to give out kudos for them bringing us something others have had all along. And we're suposed to feel blessed or something. "Oh wow, thanks for finally not giving us a piece of shit. Sloppy seconds will do for me!"

Anway...

Front end looks very Aston Martinish in the side pic. Not neccesarily a bad thing.

Also technically, we still aren't getting the really cool one. RS' are badass! That Volvo 5 cyl is sweet!

Its about fucking time. I think with the current success of the Fiesta, they are starting to realize there really is a market for the European Fords here.

ford announced about 2 years ago that we would be getting ~12 euro fords within the next 5 years, with the first being the transit connect, followed by the fiesta and focus.

the fusion will merge with the mondeo, so they'll essentially be the same car with different names.

the escape will merge with the kuga, same deal.

we will be getting a few other vehicles that share the focus platform too, such as the C-MAX(compact mini-van, like the mazda5).

ford plans to have 10,000 full electric focus's(???) on the road by next year as well.

Focus ST != Focus RS

But it's a start.

Now how about giving us a 3 door AWD turbocharged Fiesta?

No RS, no care.

Also technically, we still aren't getting the really cool one. RS' are badass! That Volvo 5 cyl is sweet!

the RS is set to debut 1 to 2 years after the initial release of the next gen focus. yes, we will definitely be getting it, it's been all but confirmed.

Im gonna have to say I like it. The day the Caliber gets paid off is the day I trade it in.

It might not be a RS but it will sure be better than the Caliber. Heres hoping the aftermarket doesn't fall on its face like it did the Caliber.

But I'm not to quick to give out kudos for them bringing us something others have had all along. And we're suposed to feel blessed or something. "Oh wow, thanks for finally not giving us a piece of shit. Sloppy seconds will do for me!"

I thought you were talking about the FT-86 for a second, lolz. :D