R. I. P. Aunt Missy.

thorne

I've shared my aunts battle with cancer on CR so I wanted to follow up. Today at 8:30am She took her last breath. This is one of the closest people to me in my life.

I just wanted to share since other members on here have given me encouragement on her long battle with cancer.

That is all :(

Thoughts are with you man. I missed C&C last week due to a very close call with my father in law. Sucks getting older and having to deal with these issues as our loved ones battle what life is throwing at them. Sounds like she had a good life and lots of loved ones who cared. I believe she's in a better place free from pain. Take what she presented to you in life, pass it on and let it make you a better person. She's not, she's just in a different place and will be remembered in your heart.

Stay strong.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Bill. Take heart that she is feeling no more pain where she is now, my man.

This is the truth!!!.

She had such a long battle. Every time they told her she was not able to recover she did. She lasted over 3 years longer then the drs told us she would live.