Visitation problems

Comebackkid

Me and my buddy got to talking about our kids today and he said his daughters birthday is coming up in a week. I asked him where's he going to take her and he said he hasn't got to see her in 3yrs!!!!. I was like wow and why not? then he broke down and said that the court granted him visitation right and she agreed to them but once they left the court house shes gone again and he has no ideal where they live now and no one will help him get an address to go up and see his kid. I feel bad for him cause I would die if I couldn't see my kids on a regular basis. So what can he do to make sure she complies with what the court has told her?

Me and my buddy got to talking about our kids today and he said his daughters birthday is coming up in a week. I asked him where's he going to take her and he said he hasn't got to see her in 3yrs!!!!. I was like wow and why not? then he broke down and said that the court granted him visitation right and she agreed to them but once they left the court house shes gone again and he has no ideal where they live now and no one will help him get an address to go up and see his kid. I feel bad for him cause I would die if I couldn't see my kids on a regular basis. So what can he do to make sure she complies with what the court has told her?

If this is true, the courts will hunt her down and have her arrested. Again, if this is true, I'm sure he would've already filed a police report.

If this is true, the courts will hunt her down and have her arrested. Again, if this is true, I'm sure he would've already filed a police report.

I pretty sure hes telling the truth. I've been trying to look her up my name but coming up with old address and phone numbers and stuff like that. The courts don't even know where to find her anymore. She has her mail sent to her parents house where she did stay

Ya he pays child support cause he should me his check one time cause I told him how much I bring home. He's worried if he don't have a lawyer he's not going to get anywhere and a public defender just made everything worse for him. He know's that he can call in on her and have her arrested but he's worried that his daughter will think he's a bad guy for taking her mom away for x amount of time

A kid needs to see their father. Plus his ex is breaking the law. He is paying child support so the court knows where the mother is. He really should be fighting for visitation rights. It will be worth it once he sees his daughter again.