360 slim, Help me find info please

Mojoe

With the new Halo Reach released, there is a 360 slim Special Halo edition Package. It's silver, comes with 2 silver controlers, blah blah blah.

What I'm trying to find out, and I'm sure they will do, is a Special edition for COD Black Ops 360 slim going to come out? However, I can't seem to find any info on it. I know there are some keyboard Ninja's on here with some search skills.

Can anyone find if they are going to release a COD Black Ops, special edition Slim package? If so, please link your findings. Thank you.

but there is the prestige package.

This I know.

Just called MicroSoft. They have nothing of a bundle yet, and are hearing nothing about one. Though, it is assumed that there will be one. With the Kinect release being 11/4, and the new COD coming out 11/9, MicroSoft will be pretty busy and getting the online play for COD and the Kinect up and running in a week of each othere, I can only hope they don't have a failure.

So, with this said/thought. I will be off loading my Elite. I will roll the dice on the COD bundle being at least close to as cool as the Halo Reach bundle out now. Hoping they go flat black, Black Ops would do it well.

Some have not agreed with my thoughts to trade in the Elite for the Slim. However, I have 2 360's, so my out of pocket Vs. what I want, is why I'm looking at things this way. 6 weeks and we shall see.