xBox people

Miller

How many of you burn outrageous amounts of batteries? Don't chime in with your elitist "I have a battery pack and it's mhz output is far superior to..." Shut up you fuck, you dick - I just outed you before you even typed.

I am in the position where I can get bulk batteries, given they are paid for ahead of time so I'm not shafted. I'm pretty sure you can't find bulks for this cheap, of quality batteries I mean. Any interest?

I would suggest other uses for batteries, that don't have better options.

Say, kids toys, or dildos.

(not my dildo of course ... lol ... seriously ... its not mine ... stop looking at me like that ... or is that a signal ? ... are you down ? Nevermind, thats definitely not mine)

Batteries? That's like having a console that doesn't play bluray or 3D...:)

and PS3 controllers are made for 7 year old kids with girls hands.

I use a battery pack on my travel 360 setup and havent noticed any consumption issues, but I have noticed that some of these play and charge kits arent charging due to something wrong with the controller or battery.

and PS3 controllers are made for 7 year old kids with girls hands.

I use a battery pack on my travel 360 setup and havent noticed any consumption issues, but I have noticed that some of these play and charge kits arent charging due to something wrong with the controller or battery.

High five.

Batteries? That's like having a console that doesn't play bluray or 3D...:)

Eat it.

If you want AA batteries for free there is a way. Either make friends with someone that works in a 1 hour photo lab or tell friends/family you will develop their disposable cameras if they pay. They all come with batteries and you must destroy the camera to get the film and batteries out. When I worked in a photo lab we had a very large moving box over flowing with AA batteries. Back when a sony diskman was the newest way to listen to music I used to take them all the time.

If you want I can show you how to take apart the camera. Super simple you just need a flathead screwdriver.

How many of you burn outrageous amounts of batteries? Don't chime in with your elitist "I have a battery pack and it's mhz output is far superior to..." Shut up you fuck, you dick - I just outed you before you even typed.

I am in the position where I can get bulk batteries, given they are paid for ahead of time so I'm not shafted. I'm pretty sure you can't find bulks for this cheap, of quality batteries I mean. Any interest?

never mind.