Rubberlayin V.2

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

So me and my bois roll out last nite racin an shit. Bring out the monte and we just got done drilling holes in the frame afta weigh in mufuckA hook and crackd Frame now mu fucker sayz I owe hem a note I sa u wunt my dinero it's in my shoe cum get it no Wes decided to just race the gangsters tonigt hope muh swirl don't ova het he's sprayin n shit so we see he get da dinero I'm racin in dade next week
  • Downvote 1

Waiting for translation...

As you wish...again.

My fellow gentlemen and I departed from our place of residency the previous evening with the intentions of partaking in illegal street racing activities. We brought out my associate’s mother’s Monte Carlo which we had recently washed and waxed to a rather fine shine. We also drilled holes in the frame of said automobile while she was on vacation. The frame cracked due to our sheer ignorance and my friend immediately implied that I owe him a sum of $100.00 in American currency. I said, “If you desire the Pesos and other Mexican currency currently in my tenure I have stored it in my shoe. You may attempt to retrieve it if you wish.” My friend Wes then made the decision to contest our newly found opponents. I hope the automobile does not overheat as the rivalry commences. He has a nitrous oxide system and feces so we shall see. He received the Mexican currency and plans have been arranged for myself to illegally engage in a street racing competition with the chap one week from today.