1991 Mustang GT 5 spd 2500.00

nicktcfcsb

As you may know I just got this car and made it more stock to try to recoupe some of my money out of it. It is in pretty good shape it has been garaged since 1999 and has very little body rust just a little on the hatch and on the center of the front fender. The shock tower has typical rust but isnt to bad. This would be a great drag car or summer car canidate. It has a exp gt40 upper with an f cam, Pete jackson gear drives, slight work on the heads, chrome valve covers, ac delete, aluminum radiator with black magic fan, mac long tubes with h pipe and mac pro chambers, 24lb injectors, proflow mass air meter, new water pump and all gaskets. 4:11 rear gears with welds. has a 2.5 cowl hood not painted. Missing two center caps, I have them some where that I ordered but need to locate them at my parents house. It has a hurst shifter and lots of other little misc stuff. The driver side injectors are not firing, I even put in a new a9l computer to make sure that was not the problem. This car can not be driven home, it will need work and the o2s hooked back up. 2500.00 Open to a good driver for my gf.

Nick 614 395 1345

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj398/nicktcfcsb/stangbikesandrose010.jpg

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj398/nicktcfcsb/stangbikesandrose011.jpg

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj398/nicktcfcsb/stangbikesandrose012.jpg

Edited by nicktcfcsb

The interior is in okay shape, the musty smell is the biggest problem, I have had cleaner fox's and worse ones so its kinda in the middle. Miles are about 100k Any trades are good as long as the woman likes it and will daily drive.

• 2 weeks later...

I have another hurst shifter if interested beer30,

ALSO thanks to the huge amount of assholes wasting my time off CL we will just say it needs a motor and that way I dont have to explane any more what (I think) is wrong with this, it is not running on cyl 3 4 5 7 will sit and idle but go to shit with any throttle added. Bume this bitch at 2200

Here is a very nice testomonial from Casper, (FYI If you asked the wires under it are the O2 Sensors I disconected.) Its 2k not 6k Its also 20 years old.

Casper

Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Name: Ben

Vehicles: lots

Rep:

Trader Rating: (9)

--> Fox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swung out and looked at the car a few weeks ago. There is a lot more rust on it than just a little on the hatch and fender. It looks as though it fell victim to the sunroof drain hose problem. The pillars on both side of the windshield are rusted pretty badly. It's bubbled the paint from underneath. This is most likely caused by the drain hoses coming disconnected or dry-rotted. Either way, it's apparent water has been trickling down the pillars on the inside. If this much rust is visible, I'd be afraid to see what the roof looks like. The undercarriage has quite a bit of rust as well. Also, there are wires hanging under the engine laying on the ground. I was quite irritated to get out there and see how bad the car was. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you really should change your thread with a more accurate description of the car.

Alright guys, points were made and the Op decided to post the opinion of another member who seen it. I only assume to better clarify the cars condition. The op can bump this thread, if you are not asking a valid question or show interest in buying it, dont post. If you want to haggle about its condition or say hi to the Op then please do so in a pm.