Lover's quarrel: nochknstrps and McLovin?

McLovin

Once again you fail at being a smart ass. See your post above would have been funny if weren't for the fact that you're going too douche. Oh and you can thank Mary (my gf for those of you who don't know) for getting your gf to come along so you could too. Since you didn't have the balls to ask. I have no idea why it matters if she was going or not but now that she is and you have permission to go besure to give thanks.

see you in a few hours focker! :thefinger:

Once again you fail at being a smart ass. See your post above would have been funny if weren't for the fact that you're going too douche. Oh and you can thank Mary (my gf for those of you who don't know) for getting your gf to come along so you could too. Since you didn't have the balls to ask. I have no idea why it matters if she was going or not but now that she is and you have permission to go besure to give thanks.

see you in a few hours focker! :thefinger:

bush_04_06_2004_head_scratch.jpg

...uhhhhh wha?....

...nochknstrps is trying to figure out what kind motorcycle he wants to purchase... :moo:

I just got a text message from nochknstrps and the 2009 blake has just been revealed. He already had his deposit down and he picks it up from the dealer in a couple of days.

garrisonsitnv4.png

That looks like a shitty design. Get it. :)

PS, any luck on ultrasonics?

No luck but I did find some other gross stuff. One department is getting rid of some butt scopes, which would be really usefull for a mechanic, not for looking in butts but inside cylinders

No luck but I did find some other gross stuff. One department is getting rid of some butt scopes, which would be really usefull for a mechanic, not for looking in butts but inside cylinders

Sure. Cylinders. *wink*