CSR for local medical company

Miller

If you are in customer service I don't think you can be compensated much better. Email me at zmiller@mtrhealth.com with resumes. Please do not bother if you don't meet the criteria. (Realistically, experience can be a bit less than stated).

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?IPath=JRM0A&ff=21&APath=2.21.0.0.0&job_did=J8A44M7150PQ27S8TQF

Evan the bonuses vary based upon performance and position. We receive a Christmas bonus and I can't put full detail out on how much it would be. It's not small. It's going to put your pay range between 36k - 42k. Evan you may even take a pay cut. I remember some from when we last discussed salary but the incentive would be solid pay and people that actually want to talk to you vs. what you do now.

Yeah, i dont know about a pay cut....no bonus in 5+ months puts me on a straight hourly wage...

I guess my only other ?s are, where is the office, whats he dress code, and what kind of schedule is it? A lot of late nights or is it a straight shift all week long?

Has anyone clicked on the link I provided? lol.

I keep getting pm's with questions that reading comprehension will address. For those of you that did that I will not be forwarding your resume.

Evan:

Monday-Friday 8-5pm

Business professional w/casual friday

Located on Busch Blvd.

Click the link for further details.