Challenger drag pak

Guest 614Streets

Going to be interesting on how all of this plays out. That is kind of cheap to build a car to go class racing in NHRA but it might get GM to bring a car like this to market. The Cobrajet is pretty nice and around the same price range too.

Going to be interesting on how all of this plays out. That is kind of cheap to build a car to go class racing in NHRA but it might get GM to bring a car like this to market. The Cobrajet is pretty nice and around the same price range too.

IIRC chrysler is actually working with GM to bring out a drag pak camaro

Guest 614Streets

Seriously you could give jegs a run with that car I would do it in a heartbeat.

An optional $7,950 Competition Package includes an eight-point roll cage, six-point safety harness and mesh window net, making the car fully ready for sportsman racing.

That is a Rip off!

also, it doesn't say what kinda of times it is supposed to turn.

Why didn't they use the same motor that came in the challenger, just ad a blower

That is a Rip off!

also, it doesn't say what kinda of times it is supposed to turn.

Why didn't they use the same motor that came in the challenger, just ad a blower

This car is meant to go NHRA Super Stock racing. The guys that are currently running drag pak cars are running as low as 9's I think with a V8.

For class racing it is all about what a advantage can you get for the class/index. Now the cage price is not that bad considering what you get and how much it can cost to have one put in. Most guys that buy this car will do their own work or have someone like FJ Smith do it.

Now the blown Z28 car that is supposed to be in the pipe will be a nice addtion to the Cobrajet party :)

If you don't know what Super Stocker's are go to http://www.superstockmafia.com and check out the vids...

Now the cage price is not that bad considering what you get and how much it can cost to have one put in.

I am in the market for and 8 pt. I am not paying 8k for it. At most I will pay 2k. I don't think I will have to pay that much though.

now that v10 needs to be in a street trim car with a 6speed :)

They couldn't do it because with the new rules ESC is required in all cars. That meant that the viper engine would need a new ECU and a complete re-tune, which wasn't a possibility for low production. So instead you get the Drag Pack.