Dell, dead power supply.

unfunnyryan

Uh oh, not sure how this ended up in swap meet. Mod/admin, please move!

I've got a dell I've inherited by doing work for some people. Specs are the following.

• 3ghz P4 hyperthreaded. It is a socket 775 processor, but it CAN NOT be upgraded to a core 2 duo or Pentium D processors.
  • I think 3gb of DDR2 ram? haven't looked in a while. I believe its 2x1gb (added by me) and 2x512
  • DVD drive
  • Motherboard with PCI-E and SATA ports. Whoopee!
  • Includes the video card that came with it. Again, I haven't touched this system in a while but I think its a radeon x300?
  • 160gb hard drive (This is one of my older ones from a RAID array, I can't include the original one because I had to fix the partition and return it to its owner. I'll make sure the drive fully works.)

Again, the power supply is dead. The system DOES work however. I have tested it with another power supply and everything works fine, system reports no errors. Stock unit was 350 watts, standard ATX, so you should be pretty safe with any cheap ($30) 400+ watt power supply from microcenter. I'll install it for you too if you like

The case is a bit banged up, plastic sides don't stay flush to the frame of it, but its just cosmetic.

Asking $100 OBO, just need it gone from my parents house or else they will trash it (or I will shoot it)

Pics and more info will come tomorrow when I pick it up from the house.