FS: 1984 Mazda RX-7 12a

gmann

I have a 1984 fb RX-7 12a. I don't know the sub model but it has rear drum brakes if that helps. The car is silver with surface rust spots here and there. The car's not run in a while and needs some TLC. My uncle bought the car 15 some odd years ago and ran it in SCCA auto-x's exclusively. He gave the car to me a while ago with intentions of me getting it running, I just don't have the time or the desire to get it to work. I pulled the carb off a while ago to get the ball rolling on getting it resurrected but that and getting a new coil were as far as I got. The car does NOT have a title, when my uncle bought it in NJ the guy said he was going to mail him a title... well it never came so my uncle just trailered the car to the auto-x events. I contacted BMV and you can get a rebuilt title for it after you provide proof of ownership (present the car) and a letter as to why you don't have a title.

I've got a set of Creagers for it as well that I'll throw in as well as some extra wheels/tires and a lot of spare parts. Part it out, fix it up as a driver or track car, I don't care. Come get it, bring a trailer preferably with a winch but i've pushed it onto a trailer once, i'll do it again if I have to. I live on the NE side of columbus close to Morse and Cleveland.

$450 OBO

PM me on here or email me gmann15 at yahoo dot com for questions/pictures

Thanks,

Garrett

OK, my neighbors are douchebags and robbed wheels off of one of the cars in my back yard, I don't want it to happen to this car. If you're interested make me an offer, I would just like to see it go to a better home where SOMETHING good will come of it (whether it be used for parts or even a motor swap)

• 2 weeks later...

Sell any parts? I need a couple minor things and can put my parts in place of. Like my drivers tail light is cracked, if yours is good I'll swap them out/pay you, so it'll still have a tail light, just not as nice of one, etc.

lmk