Tripage Comes Through Again

jarvismb

I just wanted to be sure to mention to everyone that Tripage LED, the guys out of Florida that do the really trick LED rearsets for a couple of bikes here have just won me over, yet again. I turned the bike on today since the weather was great when I got home from work, and my left turn signal wasn't lighting. I checked the voltage to it, and it was fine, but the signals were dead. I e-mailed Tripage and (I kid you not) had a reply in 5 or 6 minutes. Amazing. He said to just pack it up and ship it off, and they'd fix it. No disclaimer bullshit or anything, just fix it. I never see this kind of unquestioned support, so I thought it merrited mentioning.

They make great shit, and their service is fantastic, just thought everyone should know in case you're on the fence about doing business with them.

the led in your rear hugger is cool...i need to get that! first, gotta get the tire hugger :o

you'd be amazed how much light those little bastards put out on my plate at night, and it makes one less light I have to worry about mounting on the tail section. And it makes the plate mounting easier since I don't have to worry about lighting it from the bolts or a plate frame or something.

On a side note, I also built my own load emulators (glorified word for big f'ing resistors) for the LEDs since I have no lamps at all now and the signals won't flash with no load, so if anyone wants to know how to do that, it's way easier than most people make it out to be, and it sure as hell doesn't cost the $90 some places charge for them. I think it's cost me about 3-4 bucks in parts.

I'm sure JRMMiii can attest to this too.....

I want to do some LEDs for the Duc. Ive never messed with them, so when the time come I may contact you for help if I cant finger it out.

no prob, like i said, it's a lot easier than people make it out to be.

no prob, like i said, it's a lot easier than people make it out to be.

it really is easy, i wired mine up in like 10 minutes. and i just used two resistors for each side, and everything all together cost like $5.

and whodey i think he sells the huggers with the leds already in them so you dont have to worry about buying a hugger and sending it to him, you can just order it all together.

Edited by e-flores

it really is easy, i wired mine up in like 10 minutes. and i just used two resistors for each side, and everything all together cost like $5.

and whodey i think he sells the huggers with the leds already in them so you dont have to worry about buying a hugger and sending it to him, you can just order it all together.

Ya. I believe he sells the hugger with led for $50 and install led in your hugger for $25.

I just ordered hugger with all bolts for $20 from bike bandit. Then i'll send to him and buy 5 sonic slushies with the $ I saved :)

Ya. I believe he sells the hugger with led for $50 and install led in your hugger for $25.

I just ordered hugger with all bolts for $20 from bike bandit. Then i'll send to him and buy 5 sonic slushies with the $ I saved :)

Or any regular footlong at subway *

*for a limited time