Ruberlayin Dade County!

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

So we took da gangstas down to dade county in FLA. First nite we find no races an shit so we end up at da bars. Wile we at da bars i nodice a cat with a kawi shirt actin a fool. i ax if he ride, he said yeah a zx14 he only race for a note or more. so we set a race da next nite. we roll out to da stix to do this race dude brings his cash out and its counterfit. i tell him to get the real cash or we fighten on da principal that dis cat had da nerve to hustle us. so he bring out 500 reall cash american. come to settle we race. cat loops his bike out. and sayz he wunt to run again. im like na. then he sayz he need the cash back he ow it to someone. Im like fuk dat!!!!11! we dont accepte layaway. He swings on my dude. MISTAKE. we left him layin in day weedz. leson learned dont fuk wit us catz

So we took da gangstas down to dade county in FLA. First nite we find no races an shit so we end up at da bars. Wile we at da bars i nodice a cat with a kawi shirt actin a fool. i ax if he ride, he said yeah a zx14 he only race for a note or more. so we set a race da next nite. we roll out to da stix to do this race dude brings his cash out and its counterfit. i tell him to get the real cash or we fighten on da principal that dis cat had da nerve to hustle us. so he bring out 500 reall cash american. come to settle we race. cat loops his bike out. and sayz he wunt to run again. im like na. then he sayz he need the cash back he ow it to someone. Im like fuk dat!!!!11! we dont accepte layaway. He swings on my dude. MISTAKE. we left him layin in day weedz. leson learned dont fuk wit us catz

da money is da motive

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/zangief_piledriver_fatgirl.gif