LSx Trade?

dover

Cobra is fine and performs well I just have spent everything on it, I have owned it 4 years and put 3k miles on it.... Now that it is finished I don't enjoy driving it, I don't enjoy looking at it, it is not for me. People grow out of the car they own all the time, it really isn't a difficult idea to grasp. I won't ask any more questions about the trade just understand the car will be gone very soon, it was a whole in my wallet for years and it gave me back nothing. People can justify spending money on cars so they can turn around and have a good time in it and love and appreciate the work. I want that feeling again, I do not and will not with the Cobra. It is time for it to go to a new home where it will get driven and enjoyed. Simple?

my only advice was that the TA is the exact same car as your cobra, its just someone else has already spent the money, and is now, obviously sick of it. if you think that car will not need anything done to it, and you're going to get years of carefree driving enjoyment out of it, i think you will be disappointed.

i understand people grow out of their cars all the time---my advice is if you do that frequently, don't sink tons of money into the car because you'll be left with the exact same feeling you have with the cobra.

my only advice was that the TA is the exact same car as your cobra, its just someone else has already spent the money, and is now, obviously sick of it. if you think that car will not need anything done to it, and you're going to get years of carefree driving enjoyment out of it, i think you will be disappointed.

i understand people grow out of their cars all the time---my advice is if you do that frequently, don't sink tons of money into the car because you'll be left with the exact same feeling you have with the cobra.

I completely agree the T/A was a bad idea I realized that after truly thinking into it, but I can justify getting another Z06 as long as it is "fully built, blah blah blah, nightmare". I would lovvvvve to get another C5Z H/C/I/E and just cruise put on some CCW's or some HRE's and some tint and call it a day. Fuck racecars! If I ever want to do a racecar I will do a project car that I personally do from the ground up like a budget build car for fun. No point and doing it like I did it (unless of course you have endless funds and money doesn't matter).

I would lovvvvve to get another C5Z H/C/I/E and just cruise put on some CCW's or some HRE's and some tint and call it a day.

this is what i would do if i were you. just as long as you could stop at that and not be tempted to add nitrous, etc. good luck

this is what i would do if i were you. just as long as you could stop at that and not be tempted to add nitrous, etc. good luck

I will just avoid people on here when it comes to cars cause these sly bastards always tempt me into wantin' to go fassssssssst!

Think I found exactly what I want, guy PM'd me after I inquired about a trade.

You know you want it. That car is pretty close to what I have,same exact cam except I have TEA/Trickflow heads and kooks headers. The vette is much more user friendly, I hate that word user friendly,lol but it is true compared to your cobra and Im sure you are already aware of all this. Before I bought mine I looked at a lot of built cobras it was the dyno numbers that almost drew me into one. Better street manners,better gas milage and probably more reliable for long trips = vette/Z06.

What Full Suspension ( a tubular front k-member can be not fun on the street)

Wtf are you talking about, how would a tubular k member not be fun on the street? Its a weight reduction thing it doesnt change anything else. I still have stock control arms on my tubular k you would never know its there.

And just bc its a stroked motor doesnt mean its gonna be unreliable. I trust my new motor way more than my stock one, i know its got the parts to take the abuse and can still be daily driven dont have to hold your breath with every pull u make.

With that being said i realice you have decided agianst the ta and i like the vette idea pending the details the ta was not necessairly a bad deal.

Wtf are you talking about, how would a tubular k member not be fun on the street? Its a weight reduction thing it doesnt change anything else. I still have stock control arms on my tubular k you would never know its there.

And just bc its a stroked motor doesnt mean its gonna be unreliable. I trust my new motor way more than my stock one, i know its got the parts to take the abuse and can still be daily driven dont have to hold your breath with every pull u make.

With that being said i realice you have decided agianst the ta and i like the vette idea pending the details the ta was not necessairly a bad deal.

Wagner is referring to how rigid a tubular k member is compared to a stock k member. It is not uncommon to have the k member flex a little bit at higher speeds while turning. The only one that I know doesnt is the roadrace tubular k member with a double cross bar.

Sorry Dover for getting off subject in your thread.

Wagner is referring to how rigid a tubular k member is compared to a stock k member. It is not uncommon to have the k member flex a little bit at higher speeds while turning. The only one that I know doesnt is the roadrace tubular k member with a double cross bar.

Sorry Dover for getting off subject in your thread.

Thanks John I knew someone would get it. That and I know of a few people who run into allignment issues,but that might with adjustable a-arms too that cause that.

Cobra is fine and performs well I just have spent everything on it, I have owned it 4 years and put 3k miles on it.... Now that it is finished I don't enjoy driving it, I don't enjoy looking at it, it is not for me. People grow out of the car they own all the time, it really isn't a difficult idea to grasp. I won't ask any more questions about the trade just understand the car will be gone very soon, it was a whole in my wallet for years and it gave me back nothing. People can justify spending money on cars so they can turn around and have a good time in it and love and appreciate the work. I want that feeling again, I do not and will not with the Cobra. It is time for it to go to a new home where it will get driven and enjoyed. Simple?

Sound pretty spiteful bruh. Simple question don't get riled up on me.