O M G.....

SRTurbo04

yeaaa havent pooped in 3 days an i just ripped the hottest fart( i swear it burnt my butt hairs) an i felt the hot air hit me in the face. yea i about puked ahhhhhh

you know its bad gas when you cant stand to smell your own.

hoping to get a good poo in later

im aware this is a completely worless an gross post but meh i dont care :lol:

I hate that I have to hold up my penis when I poop so that the tip wont get wet.

remember that one time when i first came to your house. i had to take that narly shit.. ahhh i forgot brian carter buys the good toilet paper. i swear it felt like baby wipes. it WAS AWESOME!!!!

drink a couple 16 ounce glasses of prune juice. You'll be good to go in about an hour, if not less.

meh i feel some pressure i forcee a nigth in the bathroom taking a poo. i alreaddy set it up with some nice tp some baby wipes. febreeze an a phone charger so i can watch youtube(btw im not joking :bangbang:)

why havent u pooped in 3 days

This. It's not healthy, man.

The gerbil hasn't died.

lol Hilarious. :D

Maybe you can break Randy's record and drop 8.6 courics or bigger

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2007-10-12-southparkscouric.jpg

This crossed my mind, too, when I began this thread. lol

remember that one time when i first came to your house. i had to take that narly shit.. ahhh i forgot brian carter buys the good toilet paper. i swear it felt like baby wipes. it WAS AWESOME!!!!

meh i feel some pressure i forcee a nigth in the bathroom taking a poo. i alreaddy set it up with some nice tp some baby wipes. febreeze an a phone charger so i can watch youtube(btw im not joking :bangbang:)

the first time you came over to my new place you took a shit there too

True story, one of my ex's popped literally once a MONTH. It was the weirdest fucking thing ever.

My wife does this. No joke. And when she finally does go once a month its painful and a multiple session deal. She had it checked out a few years back and they said there wasn't anything wrong with her. If i go more than 24hrs there is something terribly wrong.