Basic tune for a ls1

99ta

Be careful with even little mods...my 99 formula was running dangerously lean with just a lid/filter. I only found out b/c I did the $50 3pulls at dyno brian one night and he stopped midway through because of how bad it was. He ended up doing a full tune on it and I picked up like 40+ whp/wtq just from that and obviously ran a LOT better. IIRC it was like $450 for the tune, but he also does so much more. Dyno Brian ftw.

Yes I know dyno brian and eric at ips as I have worked with both of them. RUTAN TA did my tune back in the day and apparently he is still around. My friend dosen't ahve $450 for a dyno tune and they plan on doing a cam in the future so that would be a waste. Thanks for the suggestions and I have a a few pms on this.

Yes I know dyno brian and eric at ips as I have worked with both of them. RUTAN TA did my tune back in the day and apparently he is still around. My friend dosen't ahve $450 for a dyno tune and they plan on doing a cam in the future so that would be a waste. Thanks for the suggestions and I have a a few pms on this.

I am not dead yet! haha I am sure that they will be happy with any of the tuners on here and they are all stand up guys.