New logical rant

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

So besides all the guys here without enough money to go drag racing fast on a regular basis , you mean to tell me first off your automatically better at the twisties because you religiously auto x or go to mid ohio?

Even if you were , your engine was built by yourself , your whole car was put together by yourself?

This thread wasnt meant for auto x guys or bike guys , nor was it meant as a dis to thoose crowds.

Its only meant for thoose who would still drag race or straight line no matter what the situation was.

I mean I would its in my blood and apparently its not easy to do so. Its part of the game.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you're right. This isn't about twisties versus straight line, because it's not like the drag strip guys get bored and go to road courses. They get bored and stay home and drink beer and watch football. Or whatever the hell it is you guys do in on the weekends.

But still, who can deny a good flame war?

So besides all the guys here without enough money to go drag racing fast on a regular basis , you mean to tell me first off your automatically better at the twisties because you religiously auto x or go to mid ohio?

Even if you were , your engine was built by yourself , your whole car was put together by yourself?

This thread wasnt meant for auto x guys or bike guys , nor was it meant as a dis to thoose crowds.

Its only meant for thoose who would still drag race or straight line no matter what the situation was.

I mean I would its in my blood and apparently its not easy to do so. Its part of the game.

I would still drag race if I had anything that was reasonable, and by reasonable even means a 14 second car.