cast aluminum

Skinner

I need someone that can weld some cast aluminum. I have a pressure washer and it froze an cracked. I have cleaned the crack out and beveled the area around it just need someone to weld it up it's about 2 inches long. I am trying this first before replacing the pump. If it holds great if not so be it. So who can do it and how much will it run? the cheaper the better as I am fixing this for a friend. (BTW the pump was cracked when I got it.)

I can weld that up for you. I would need to see it to say for sure, but if it is where you can get the welder in there I dont see why not. May need to vee out the crack a little, maybe not, and clean up the alum. w/some acid. I dont like to guarantee anything alum. especially cast but have done it many times w/success.

You would have to bring it to my job (I-71 & Greenlawn Ave.) Monday or any weekday. Be glad to help. Cheap, cheap too.

I can weld that up for you. I would need to see it to say for sure, but if it is where you can get the welder in there I dont see why not. May need to vee out the crack a little, maybe not, and clean up the alum. w/some acid. I dont like to guarantee anything alum. especially cast but have done it many times w/success.

You would have to bring it to my job (I-71 & Greenlawn Ave.) Monday or any weekday. Be glad to help. Cheap, cheap too.

the pump has been removed and I already veed the crack.